Are you currently struggling to get approved for the financial products you need because of your lack of credit history? If so, a Selflender credit building loan might be exactly what you need to build your credit from the ground up, all while saving money for your future. With a Selflender credit building loan, you’ll make small monthly payments over a specific period of time, all of which will be reported to the 3 major credit bureaus. At the end of your loan period, you’ll walk away with cash and a credit history and score that you worked to build.
- Savings plans start at $25/month and includes credit monitoring
- Reports to all 3 credit bureaus. No hard credit pull and no credit history required
- Self Lender helps you get a small loan that you save in a CD for 12 or 24 months (FDIC- insured certificate of deposit bank account)
- At the end of account term, you’ve built credit history and your CD savings unlocks
- No hard credit inquiry. No credit required for approval.
- Save up-to $1,700 while you build credit
- Payments as low as $25/month
- Monthly payments are reported to the credit bureaus
- Bonus – Credit monitoring included
|Loan Amount||Save $525-$1,700|
|Credit Check||No Credit Required|